Pages

27.8.10

LiveJournal Strike 2008 Cookies.

I invented this recipe the day of the LJ Strike 2008, so I thought it fitting they be named after it. Yup, I invent shit when you take away my social-blogging-network-thingummy. THIS IS HOW I ROLL.

2 ¼ c. Flour
½ c. cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt

1 c. butter, softened
1 ½ c. brown sugar, unpacked
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
3-4 spoonfuls sour cream

Preheat over to 375° Fahrenheit and wash hands. Sift or mix the dry ingredients; set aside. Using a mixer, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add in sour cream. Cover mixing bowl and put in refrigerator. Watch a movie. Spoon balls of dough about the size of a walnut onto un-greased cooky sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes. Cookies will be chewy.


WATCHING THE MOVIE IS A CRITICAL STEP, SON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice or leave.